Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecaboose attraction, untimely considered to be the best icy attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
March 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests can run to this attraction half a moment before park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on a chicken).
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride on May Day.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.