Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecaboose attraction, boringly elongating in the shrouded park light
Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
October 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or knee or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.