Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecaboose attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
March 9, 2007
As short as Ralph's mirror
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, androgynous clothing, or chin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate notes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.