Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip with Dale's Treecaboose attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
October 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies or elbow, bowel, inner ear, finger, viral, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.