Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's crib-bursting photo of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
Chip with Dale's Treecaboose
July 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treecaboose is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear precision glasses.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the authentic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.