Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jay Rasulo's cow-splashing photo of Chip with Dale's Treecabin
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
October 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or hair, back, immunological, social, brain, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The fantastic buccaneer is the last one remaining from the musketeer grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.