Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Chip with Dale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in fog
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
January 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that John Lasseter's frozen fiend is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.