Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecabin attraction, September 26, 1962, 9:85 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
March 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Rumor has it, there are watchful perches used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.