Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Treebubble, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
Chip with Dale's Treebubble
June 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treebubble is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and pause.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Group 74 clubhouse -- the only place in San Francisco where liquor is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Romeo when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.