Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treeboot attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treeboot
October 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeboot is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or hip or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The tower of Chip with Dale's Treeboot can be spotted from as far away as the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.