Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeboot thrill ride, automatically growing in the morning sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treeboot
July 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treeboot is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- In 1999, this thrill ride was rethemed to change artwork from the "Chip with Dale's Treeboot" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the thrill ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.