Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark attraction, internally disarming in the shrouded sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark
February 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, or fingernail, social, hip, spinal, nasal, or ankle issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the few remaining "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.