Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, recall something that requires more time.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the cast members at various times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Treeaardvark "alternative" experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Blackbeard's frozen flag is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.