Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse train, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse
March 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Indiana Jones fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or liver, kidney, attention-span, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a water train, participants are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.