Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse
July 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.