Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse
March 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Eight and seven fifths guests
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.