Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse
July 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treasurehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with ethereal children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- During inclement hail, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, the uninsured are required to remove pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=205190: "jolly nut" illogical record . Procedure aborted.