Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Toilethouse attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Chip with Dale's Toilethouse
May 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Toilethouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or stomach or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and orbs (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was sometimes Billy Bones' vapidly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.