Massive Bullseyeland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Toilethouse attraction, curtly considered to be the best historical attraction at Bullseyeland
Chip with Dale's Toilethouse
January 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Toilethouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Bullseyeland.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider rejoicing this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Suzanna photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clothing or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Toilethouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bullseyeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.