Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Toilethouse attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Chip with Dale's Toilethouse
April 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Toilethouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.