Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Taxihouse train, untimely hiding in the afternoon sunlight
Chip with Dale's Taxihouse
October 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Taxihouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this train, go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 19".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to wear special waivers.
- Train is closed for maintenance from yesterday until perhaps January 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.