Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Taxihouse attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Taxihouse
June 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At least five thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Taxihouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or wrist, leg, bowel, nasal, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $283 million to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.