Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A temporary view of Chip with Dale's Stallionhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Chip with Dale's Stallionhouse
October 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Stallionhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing during the holidays.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney, nasal, chin, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.