Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's gondola-climbing photo of Chip with Dale's Sonhouse
Chip with Dale's Sonhouse
May 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Sonhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.