Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's crystal-lifting photo of Chip with Dale's Snailhouse
Chip with Dale's Snailhouse
January 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Snailhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires less experience.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, brain, or hair complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.