Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's van-departing photo of Chip with Dale's Snailhouse
Chip with Dale's Snailhouse
October 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Snailhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains olde-timey images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.