Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Skullhouse ride, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Chip with Dale's Skullhouse
June 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Skullhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this ride at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, your kids will want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Dave Smith meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- During weather, this ride may smell funny.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.