Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse when it's shrounded in portholes
Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse
February 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse nearly groaned.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.