Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse attraction, lispingly churning in the afternoon sunlight
Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse
November 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (by "The Grape" blog)
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision cruisers.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 15 through April 4 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.