Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Ropehouse attraction, wantonly performing in the morning sunlight
Chip with Dale's Ropehouse
March 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Ropehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from March 20 to May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.