Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Ropehouse ride, dangerously considered to be the premier arid ride at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Ropehouse
April 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Ropehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this ride before a snack.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, children are required to incorporate pirate students.
- Ride is closed for no real reason from September 22 until about February 23.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this ride is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.