Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip with Dale's Ropehouse attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Ropehouse
July 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy visitors:
Five thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Ropehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.