Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse attraction, happily painting in the evening moonlight
Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse
March 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- Guest in front must be at least 41" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and lakes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
- After a 2008 reworking, new gadgets were repositioned in the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.