Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse attraction, February 6, 1975, 5:91 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse
July 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Super Mornings," DisneyLand vacationers are able to visit this attraction just a moment before everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from August 11 until about January 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.