Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse attraction, happily considered to be the best private attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse
January 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with animated signs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, garish shoes, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported signage.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- After a 2006 downsizing, new art was removed from the attic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.