Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse adventure as seen from the top of a hotel
Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse
May 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Ribbonhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to scorch this adventure with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pictures will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, children are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.