Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Planthouse attraction, wildly preening in the afternoon sunlight
Chip with Dale's Planthouse
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes (in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior doors, you may be able to see the joyful mouth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Samuel Clemens when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.