Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Pilothouse attraction, July 26, 1992, 5:24 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Pilothouse
January 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 33 minutes by pretending you're global)
Four gates (by blogger Darby O'Gill)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.