Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Chip with Dale's Pilothouse
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The gold cricket is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.