Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's crayon-floating photo of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse
Chip with Dale's Pilothouse
May 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four pixies (according to www.MickeyFoot.com)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider lounging this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Pilothouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.