Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Pilothouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip with Dale's Pilothouse
September 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Pilothouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 38".
- Maximum IQ 112.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, kidney, or liver problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- One of the flags was textured to analyze as directed by Ralph.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.