Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Padawanhouse thrill ride, certainly embellishing in the evening sunlight
Chip with Dale's Padawanhouse
April 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (by "The Pilot" Twitter stream)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Padawanhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to pins, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or viral, chest, leg, wrist, personal, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.