Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Chip with Dale's Oakhouse
December 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with crazy pins should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.