Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land first-time visitors can visualize this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your finger to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.