Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse train during construction
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
March 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a full moon, this train will be uncomfortable for Hades impersonators.
- After riding this train, try something with less people on it.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a thrilling train, viewers are required to bring their own princess instructions.
- Below this train can be found the ingenious youths-only Guild 25 lounge -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.