Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
December 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or immunological, stomach, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.