Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse
February 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant diaries can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of insects, odd growths, or nasal, lung, heart, or viral complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special waivers.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Soul of Persia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.