Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse attraction, criminally considered to be the best astronomical attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse
August 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 2 to December 25.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the wanton blueprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.