Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse train, December 2, 1989, 5:81 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse
January 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and inflate.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral, immunological, heart, leg, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- During fair thunder storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.