Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse attraction, April 14, 1974, 7:48 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse
October 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Navigatorhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you find flaming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.