Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Moonhouse attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Chip with Dale's Moonhouse
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Moonhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing after a picnic.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $448 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.