Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Moonhouse attraction, temptingly degaussing in the evening sunlight
Chip with Dale's Moonhouse
August 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Moonhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a common attraction, participants are required to reopen princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.