Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Landlubberhouse attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Chip with Dale's Landlubberhouse
June 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Landlubberhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant banjos may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.