Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Finhouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Chip with Dale's Finhouse
September 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip with Dale's Finhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to design something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests can't repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.