Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Finhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip with Dale's Finhouse
January 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Finhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Retired Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to queue up for this attraction for a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, garish makeup, or back, knee, lycanthropic, or kidney complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.