Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Finhouse attraction at midday
Chip with Dale's Finhouse
June 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Finhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- In 1974, this attraction was renovated to add images from the "Chip with Dale's Finhouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.