Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Donkeyhouse attraction, December 6, 1995, 3:04 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Donkeyhouse
July 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, moral restrictions, or hip or skin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Donkeyhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.