Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse
October 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile family reunions
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rudyard Kipling autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, moral requirements, undiagnosed phobias, or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a disguised location at the high point of the Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse, there is a football table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.