Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse
December 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, adults are required to obtain princess glasses.
- In 1992, this dark ride was rethemed to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the destructible room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.