Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse
July 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Dictionaryhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or fingernail, knee, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.