Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip with Dale's Cuphouse attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Chip with Dale's Cuphouse
April 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Cuphouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as tall as your adult to ride.
- Maximum width 75".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.