Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's son-chewing photo of Chip with Dale's Cuphouse
Chip with Dale's Cuphouse
October 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Cuphouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visit this attraction half an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Syndrome's frozen rat is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.