Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip with Dale's Crocodilehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip with Dale's Crocodilehouse
June 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Crocodilehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.