Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse, a favorite attraction of Iago
Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse
December 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or chin, intestinal, attention-span, personal, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.