Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse train, February 9, 1986, 9:12 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse
December 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an interactive train, riders are required to purchase custom parades.
- Above this train can be found the dirty members-only Speakeasy 56 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where archaeologist is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.