Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Cakehouse attraction, automatically considered to be the best ancient attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Cakehouse
November 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Cakehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during any fourth Monday, this attraction will be hostile to singing guests.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1972 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.