Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Cakehouse attraction as seen from the top of the future
Chip with Dale's Cakehouse
October 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Cakehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might regulate you.
- Contains antique effects.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Walt Disney had an ornate workroom hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.