Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Cakehouse attraction, yearly considered to be the best aquatic attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Cakehouse
January 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Cakehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Max Devlin originally intended for this attraction to have no live dwarfs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.