Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip with Dale's Cakehouse attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Cakehouse
August 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Cakehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or John Hench fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 60".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- During any hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.