Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Bushhouse thrill ride, January 7, 1966, 10:18 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Bushhouse
August 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (from Yale Gracey)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from August 30 to March 22 (or a similar date).
- In a hidden space at the high point of the Chip with Dale's Bushhouse, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.