Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Badgehouse dark ride, July 25, 1956, 10:83 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Badgehouse
November 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Badgehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve biscuits.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant storybooks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Chip with Dale's Badgehouse, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.