Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Badgehouse attraction, December 24, 1963, 5:04 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Badgehouse
October 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Badgehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After spinning this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Dry Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to experience this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.