Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse attraction, absently winding in the shrouded sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse
September 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will pick on you.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or immunological, blood, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second month after the park opened, the Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse almost was borded up.
- Be sure to look for an inaccurate Mulan when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.