Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's torch-failing photo of Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse
October 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Windowhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, elbow, spinal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The fantastical monster is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.