Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture
December 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will envision you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture" can be scrambled to spell " Ller/v'stre Udecuhpe Taiw."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.