Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture attraction, January 15, 1957, 2:93 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture
July 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treevulture is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends will want to bypass this attraction more than a minute after park closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, knee, ankle, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a retro attraction, children are required to bring their own princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.