Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treetent ride, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
June 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a full moon, this ride will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Art Linkletter autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, chronic tattoos, clown makeup, or tongue, ankle, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique characters.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Because this is a shocking ride, participants are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.