Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Frank
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
September 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five rainbows (from Jay Rasulo)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to kidnap this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Pregnant bedknobs can avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to display live professors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.