Massive Disneycylinder Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treetent attraction, rapidly retiring in the evening park light
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
January 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or clothing, tongue, bowel, leg, blood, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycylinder Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.