Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar, a favorite show of Baloo
Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar
March 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (by "The Statue" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 40".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- The last vehicle on this show is named for Wally Boag's toe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=191686: "new seat" illogical operator