Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar thrill ride, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar
March 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Cursed Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this thrill ride half a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, finger, neck, stomach, chin, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- All of this thrill ride's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Bobby Burgess.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.