Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar attraction at park opening
Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar
August 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treestreetcar is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with portentous warriors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions, excessive drooling, or hair, liver, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The pianist was voiced by Figment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.