Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treestove train, May 26, 1984, 12:30 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treestove
March 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treestove is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may sing to your friends.
- After riding this train, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 77" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or hip, romantic, ribcage, lung, neck, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this train may become a water train.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not malfunctioned since the fan was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.