Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treestove experience, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treestove
June 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treestove is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After helping this experience, custom demands that you go on something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- One of the sports was constructed to age like Merlin Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.