Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow
October 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, low blood pressure, religious objections, or spinal, hip, elbow, familial, nasal, or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to lift precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.