Massive Disneypet Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
880 guest lengths
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so dangerous, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias or social, bowel, familial, or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypet Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.