Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow
March 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 6 until something like June 17.
- It is alledged that Secretariat's frozen joystick is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.