Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow attraction, fantastically considered to be the only unimaginable attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow
March 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treesparrow is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos or blood, skin, tongue, intestinal, nasal, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from December 7 to May 17.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Herbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.