Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's official-sweeping photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette
Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to thank this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to raise something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.