Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette attraction, July 6, 1997, 4:00 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette
November 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or lung, neck, skin, heart, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Group 57 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.