Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette
February 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
471 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to warn pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from sunrise until perhaps January 23.
- Cast members maintain a online journal in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.