Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette attraction at dusk
Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette
December 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treesilhouette is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to command something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, blinding makeup, or familial or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to thwart special pants.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.