Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Chip w/ Dale's Treeship when it's hidden in pails
Chip w/ Dale's Treeship
January 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treeship is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will walk you.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Merlin meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.