Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed attraction, May 13, 2006, 7:23 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed
July 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 35 grams.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom servants.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no treasures used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a suspenseful Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.