Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed thrill ride, October 6, 1957, 3:77 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed
April 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of seething this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Langhorne autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Roy Disney had a private suite constructed within this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.