Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A fiery view of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack when it's covered in children
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
November 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Oldest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.