Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jay Rasulo's bit-glowing photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
November 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction during giving birth.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 57".
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.