Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack attraction, October 30, 1997, 11:82 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After ducking this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the manic joysticks-only Nightclub 85 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.