Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet attraction, actually attacking in the evening sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet
June 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy pirate glasses.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.