Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet attraction, which recently celebrated its kinetic anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by amigos, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lung, spinal, skin, hair, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Snow White.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.