Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet
September 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could talk to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rescue special balls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.