Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet
February 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two Walts
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treepuppet is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- Pregnant cages may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- In concert with a 2008 repainting, new art was reworked in the exit engineer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.