Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger when it's shrounded in fog
Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger
May 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by pacifiers, then you shouldn't even consider loading this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.