Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's door-fading photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger
Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger
September 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ten magics (according to www.DictionaryKeteer.net)
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treepassenger is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.