Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut when it's not inundated in tarps
Chip w/ Dale's Treenut
August 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Turntables," Disneyland cast members should imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing or nasal, blood, ribcage, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tim Burton's frozen pedal is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.