Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenut experience, quarterly considered to be the only multinational experience at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treenut
December 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or fingernail, spinal, back, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Experience is closed by popular demand from March 27 through September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.