Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A Smoky view of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut when it's covered in fog
Chip w/ Dale's Treenut
July 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or wrist, liver, inner ear, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Ratatouille's attendee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.