Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest ride, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
June 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could pick on you.
- After going on this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an interactive ride, adults are required to rent special specticles.
- This ride was previously constructed for the 1948 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.