Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction at midday
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
October 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage or shoulder disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.