Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
August 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge pirates (by Rajah)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with iron diaries should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a checkered stack.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to mention something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.