Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
October 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five thirds Mickeys
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something less magical.
- Minimum height 25 millifathoms.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.