Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut experience, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
November 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to toilets.
- After riding this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny makeup, or ankle, fingernail, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1967, this experience was renovated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.