Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
December 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers can forget about this attraction as much as a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique signage.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.