Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A serious view of Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel when it's not covered in tarps
Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel
January 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't find this attraction more than a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 48".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wake precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.