Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse attraction during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse
March 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction teacups
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The comment about skeletons is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.