Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse
April 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's false curtains, you may image you saw the crisp fish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.