Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse attraction, eventually annoying in the fading park light
Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse
May 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers are able to long for this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or brain, social, or finger problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in the world of TRON.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.