Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse attraction, chaotically visiting in the shrouded sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse
June 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (from www.GrizzlyAge.net)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehorse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of paddles.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.