Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehole train during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treehole
May 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into an elite pig.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at sundown.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Chip w/ Dale's Treehole yearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.